ONLINE TICKET PAYMENT
Court Fines/Tickets/Restitution/Probation Payments
LANDLORD TENANT BOOKLET
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE AND YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE BOOKLET
General Civil and Landlord Tenant Filings:
If you are filing in person without an attorney:
In order to be able to process your filings in an effective timely manner, the Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Court would request the following:
1. If able, obtain the required State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) approved forms either from the Court or online through SCAO website prior to your filing;
2. Fill out the forms to the best of your abilities. The court clerks are not able to give legal advice but can answer any procedural questions you may have. They may also be able to direct you appropriately for assistance;
3. Your pleadings should follow the Michigan Court Rules (MCR) as defined in MCR 8.119 and the Michigan Supreme Court records standards;
4. You should have the correct number of copies that are required as well as an envelope(s) with prepaid postage for return mail;
5. You may contact the court if you have questions as to the amount of the filing fees that are required for your matter. The payment of those fees must be made at the time of filing. Methods of payment are cash, check or credit card. There may be service fees as well, if you are having an officer of the court serve process; and,
6. On the day you appear at court to file, if you are filing in person, please arrive by 4:00pm. The Court closes at 4:30pm and this allows the clerks to process your papers effeciently and timely.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Civil Court Clerk: 313-822-3535
Information to Assist you.
For the Michigan Court Rules:
For SCAO Court Forms:
COURT DOCKET INFO
(Click on either date and the court docket will pull up for that date)
Adjournments are only granted with Court approval and must be requested with a 24 Hour advance notice
LOCAL ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS and RULES
Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Court's Language Access Plan
(Click on the above link to review the Language Access Plan)
(Click on the above link to review the Cell Phone policy for the Court)
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR THE COURT
The Court is Closed on the Following Dates:
THANKSGIVING: Thursday, November 26, 2015 and
Friday, November 27, 2015*
* The Court will resume its normal business schedule on Monday November 30, 2015.
CHRISTMAS EVE: Thursday, December 24, 2015 and
CHRISTMAS: Friday, December 25, 2015
NEW YEAR'S EVE: Thursday, December 31, 2015 and
NEW YEAR'S DAY: Friday, January 1, 2015 **
**The Court will be open December 28th through the 30th, 2015. The Court will resume its normal business schedule on Monday, January 4, 2016.
Do you need to talk to your Probation Officer?
Call Steve Johnson, Probation Officer at 313-822-4479
Follow the guidelines set forth by your probation officer for reporting purposes.
If you have any questions or have need for immediate assistance contact probation at the above number or email.
DID YOU JUST RECEIVE A TRAFFIC TICKET?
YOU CAN PAY YOUR TRAFFIC TICKETS TIMELY THROUGH CLEMIS
TICKET AMNESTY PROGRAM EXTENDED
The Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Court has participated in the Wayne County Amnesty Program. Because of the overwhelming success, we have decided to extend this program in our city. If you have any outstanding traffic tickets with judgments, suspensions and/or warrants you will be required to pay the original fine, statutory costs and the clearance fee of $45.00 . The court will waive default fees, penalties and late fees. If you have a warrant contact the court today to clear your tickets and obtain a valid driver’s license. Each case is taken on an individual basis.