The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Helpful Links from the Great Lakes Water Authority4 documents
Each address that has a water meter within the city is sent a water bill bimonthly. Each bill contains charges for water service, recycling, and sewer service.
Bills are due on the 10th of the following month in which the bill was issued. If you are moving from your home within the city, please call and make sure to schedule a final water read. For further questions concerning your water bill, please call 313-822-4380.
Final water bills need to be ordered when a resident is moving from their home in the city.
Credit Card Payments
- Payments can be made with a major credit card, debit card, or pre-paid debit card. Click below to pay a bill or call 1-888-604-7888 to pay by phone.
You will need the Pay Location Code listed below to complete the transaction by phone. Water Bills: Location Code (PLC) # 7143
Please note a convenience fee will be charged with each of these transactions.
- The city currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover card.
- Taxpayers may also use a VISA or Mastercard Debit credit card online to make payment.
- All credit card service fees are the responsibility of the cardholder.
AUTOMATIC WATER PAYMENT OPTION
If you decide to set up ACH debit payments to pay your water bill (see below for details) final payments will never be automatically deducted. When a final read is requested, the auto draft information will be inactivated.
You may sign up with ACH debit payment for paying your water bill. This service will allow you to have the City's water department deduct the balance of your water bill from your bank checking account on the due date.
Please fill out the authorization form and return it, along with a voided check, to the Grosse Pointe Park Water Department, 15115 East Jefferson Ave. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230. ACH Debit Authorization Form (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
Additional Information (Please Read Carefully):
- You will receive your water bill in the mail as always. When the ACH debit is set up, the pay stub will have "Do not pay" printed at the bottom. The funds will be deducted from your checking account on the due date.
- After you sign up for the service, the first bill you receive will NOT be deducted from your account. Your bank information must first be 'pre-noted', which means: the information received from you must first be verified by the bank to confirm its accuracy.
- If we do not receive an error message from our bank, then the information was deemed accurate, and the ACH debit will occur with your next billing.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH YOUR BANK
When using a banking institution’s online bill payment option, a separate payee must be set up for each payment type.
When paying a water/sewer utility bill, please use the account number found on the utility bill invoice, example: AAAA-######-####-##
- All payment option mailing addresses should use the City Hall’s mailing address at 15115 E. Jefferson Ave, Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
- All payments must be made to the “City of Grosse Pointe Park.”
- Please allow ample time for postal delivery for these paper checks being issued by your bank.
- You are responsible for any past due service fee charges for payments received after the due date.
For additional information regarding taxes, please contact the Treasurer’s office at 313-822-6200.