8:00 am - 4:30 pmMon- Fri

Conciliation Centers

The Municipal Court staff encourages utilization of the Resolution Center for facilitation to help parties to reach a peaceful resolution without the necessity of filing or appearing in Court. If you are interested in resolving your dispute without Court intervention, please call (586) 469-4714. You may also visit them at their website:


Contact the Resolution Center if you have any questions or need further clarification.  

sign up for city news


Grosse Pointe Park