The primary function of the City Treasurer’s Office is property tax billing and the collection, deposit and safeguarding of all City of Grosse Pointe Park receipts. As a common point of contact to our residents, business owners and other interested parties, our mission is friendly, thorough, professional service.
On this site, you will find information about payment and receipt options, automatic payment of water/sewer bills, current and delinquent property taxes and summer tax bill deferment.
The primary function of the City Treasurer’s Office is invoice billing and the collection, deposit and safeguarding of all City of Grosse Pointe Parks receipts.
Summer tax bills are due without interest at the City Hall on August 31st and winter tax bills are due without interest at the City Hall on February 14th each year.
The current tax rates can be found here.
PROPERTY TAX LOOKUP FROM WEBSITE (tax only):
To Search for Information:
For a property tax bill, please click the Property Tax Bill Lookup link Municipal Directory | BS&A Online (bsaonline.com)
- Click "Current Tax Search," located on the far-left side of the screen.
- Click "Tax Information Search" in the main window,
- Click the radial button to choose the search criteria you wish to use and enter the information,
- Click on the blue parcel number for the property.
- Homeowners must first register to view information free of charge,
- Hover over the down-arrow in top right corner,
- Click Register or select Register in the ACCOUNT box at bottom left side of the page,
- Sign in, then search by address, name, or parcel #.
- Click on the line item,
- Select the Tax Information tab,
- Scroll down to the Tax History section,
- Click the arrow next to the season,
- Scroll down and click the “Click here for your Tax Bill” box.
- Payments applied and balance due are displayed at the bottom right.
- This form can be saved as a PDF (upper right corner),
- For BS&A lookup help, call 1-855-272-7638, and ask for the IT Department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org