DTE Project Update
Residents of Grosse Pointe Park,
Please be advised that DTE has provided the following project update regarding the gas main renewal program activity throughout the City:
- Starting the week of November 23rd, no soft restoration work will be completed. DTE has maintained a list of all areas and addresses where soft restoration will be need to be completed next year and will start in spring 2021.
- DTE is currently walking all streets to identify the location of gravel (soft) sidewalk patches that need to be replaced with a temporary asphalt patch. The asphalt patch will remain until concrete can be poured. DTE is planning to continue pouring concrete to replace the asphalt patches throughout the winter as the weather allows.
- As of November 25th, DTE is 95% done with the gas main installation and replacement and approximately 80% done with the relocation of the residential gas meters to the outside of homes. The gas work portion of the project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2020.
- The City has been notified of residents who have problems with gas appliances such as hot water heaters, furnaces, dryers, and/or stoves after DTE has connected the new outside meter and disconnected the old inside meter. If you are having issues, please call 1-800-477-4747 and DTE will dispatch an employee to your home. Employees are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kercheval & Buckingham (1/07/2021)
- Mack from Alter to Balfour (1/07/2021)
- Mack from Beaconsfield to Balfour (1/07/2021)
- 14000 & 15000 Block of Charlevoix (1/07/2021)
- Kercheval & Buckingham (1/09/2021)
- 1000 block of Nottingham
- 1100 block of Nottingham
- 1200 block of Nottingham - 01/04/2021
- 800 block of Westchester - 01/05/2021
- 900 block of Westchester - 01/06/2021
- 15000 block of Hampton - 01/07/2021