8am  - 4:30pm Mon - Fri

Information for Businesses

The process outlined below is for local businesses in the GPP Social District who are interested in applying for the Social District Permit through the Michigan Liquor Control Commission (LCC):
- Please contact the City and inform us that you are interested in applying for the LCC Social District Permit.  The City will follow up with you regarding the next steps that need to be taken and provide any required documentation. 
- After you have received the required documentation for approval from the City, submit your application to the LCC. 
- Once your application has been approved, please notify the City. The City will then add your information to the participating businesses list and discuss other support the City can offer businesses participating in the Social District. 

If you have any questions regarding the process, please call 313-822-6200 or email smithl@grossepointepark.org. 

Sign Up for Email Updates


Grosse Pointe Park