The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Helpful Links from the Great Lakes Water Authority4 documents
Each address that has a water meter within the city is sent a water bill bimonthly.
Each bill contains charges for water service, recycling, and sewer service.
Bills are due on the 10th of the following month in which the bill was issued. If you are moving from your home within the city, please call and make sure to schedule a final water read.
For further questions concerning your water bill, please call 313-822-4380.
Final water bills need to be ordered when a resident is moving from their home in the city.
Credit Card Payments
- Payments can be made over the phone with a major credit card, debit card, pre-paid debit card or your checking/savings account with your local banking institutions. To pay a bill by phone, call 1-877-648-0618 and follow the prompts using your water account number.
- You will no longer need the Pay Location Code to make an electronic payment.
- The city currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover card.
- The city now accepts digital wallets Google Pay, Apple Pay, Venmo, and Pay Pal,
- A $15.00 chargeback fee be assessed to the user and will be applied to the water bill, for all digital payment reversals.
- Please note a convenience fee will be charged with each of these transactions.
- All credit card service fees are the responsibility of the cardholder.
AUTOMATIC WATER PAYMENT OPTION
If you are currently set up to make your water payment using our ACH debit feature to pay your water bill, your water bill will continue to be processed using ACH that will include a processing fee of $2.25 per payment.
Water customer’s wishing to enroll in ACH may do so by visiting the Online Payments, Utility Billing Payments Online Payment Utility Billing Search | City of Grosse Pointe Park | BS&A Online (bsaonline.com)
Search for your Utility Bill using one of the four options,
Click “Make a Payment” once on the Payment Service screen, and the system will redirect you to the payment processing screen.
Click “Proceed to Payment”
You may unenroll or sign up for auto bill pay using the ACH debit payment option for paying your water (or tax) bill.
- This service will allow you to have the City's water or tax department deduct the balance of your water bill from your bank checking account on the due date.
- Please note a convenience fee of $2.25 will be charged with each of these transactions.
Additional Information (Please Read Carefully):
- You will receive your water bill in the mail as always unless you choose to enroll in the city’s new “paperless billing” option.
- Paperless bills will be sent directly to the email you register using the online services portal.
- If you are currently enrolled or choose to do so using our online services for the ACH the digital invoice will be available on the online services portal.
- Funds will be deducted from your chosen payment method on the due date with an additional $2.25 processing fee.
- Failure to update your electronic method causing an electronic chargeback will result in a $15.00 chargeback fee being added to your outstanding invoice amount.